Hey pool pros! A few updates to the app over the last couple week we'd like to let you know about! Overall, we've added some more filtering options to get the data you need for employee certifications and added some upgrades to the mobile interface for staff scheduling! For those of you with a lot of pools, it's now super simple to add or edit your pool information (chemicals used, custom fields for Chemical Records, alert levels, etc).
Here's the list of updates:
- Added filter on Certifications page to view All, Active, and Inactive Employee certifications.
- Added 3XL uniform size option to employee profile, employee import, export.
- Fixed shift color not appearing on some browsers.
- Fixed Messaging page not loading correctly in recent Microsoft Edge update.
- Edit your pools' information in bulk using the table importer / editor https://www.digiquatics.com/pools_editor
- Added button to add new shifts to the staff schedule on mobile view.
- Adjusted viewing of multiple pages on Sub Request pages.
- Added capability to export Open Shifts, Open Shifts Pending Approval, and Processed Open Shifts to Microsoft Excel.