This year the Kansas Recreation and Parks Association or KRPA, held their annual conference in wonderful Manhattan, Kansas at Hilton Garden Inn. Hundreds of Parks and Rec professionals and vendors from all over the state (and other states) came together for this fantastic conference this January. Not only did attendees and vendors get to learn about changes in the industry and best practices, but they got to enjoy delicious breakfast burritos, excellent black coffee, and plenty of soft drinks while everyone "nerded" out with Parks and Rec.
We enjoyed the opportunity to be a vendor for the first time in Kansas and meet some of the hard working and fun aquatics professionals in this part of the country. Big thanks to all the volunteers and the KRPA for hosting this smooth conference.
If you don't follow the KRPA, check out their Instagram @kansasrecandpark
Lastly, we wanted to give a shout-out to everyone we met this year!
Parks and Recreation Professionals
- Scot from City of Burlington, KS
- Douglas from City of Hillsboro, KS
- Jane from City of Abilene, KS
- Gary from City of Eudora, KS
- Ted from City of Hutchinson, KS
- Tim from City of Lawrence, KS
- Lemmie from Fibrart USA
- Eden & Jimmy from Midwest Pool Management: Swimming pool management services for municipalities, private clubs, and subdivisions
- Dave & Sherri from Capri Pools & Aquatics: Water and concrete design construction company, and pool service
- Darin from Central States Fitness Systems, Inc.: Commercial Fitness Equipment and Gym Flooring
Rio Held down the DigiQuatics office for us
Here we go, goodbye Colorado
Beautiful Kansas sunset
Till next time!