Can Your Paper Files Really Help You Learn from the Past?
Patron counts can be used as a one-of-a-kind predictive tool to help you coordinate your pool schedule more efficiently.
Only comparative technology will give you the averages that you need to understand what parts of the pool are at their busiest, and at what hours.
Now you can use this information to coordinate and schedule activities, like swimming lessons.
The Value of a Big Picture Perspective
DigiQuatics will help you use patron counts to run your pool more efficiently and effectively.
DigiQuatics features built-in technology to put your data to work for you.
- Allowing you to run cross-comparisons with other data sets like monthly revenue statistics to understand how your day stacks up in terms of the average
- Giving you the power to compare smaller data sets like lane counts with larger data sets like the total number of people using the pool at any given time so that you can understand what areas of the pool are generating the most traffic and when they are at their busiest
- Providing intuitive tools to run analysis on overall usage trends so that aquatics managers always have a bird’s eye view of the big picture right at their fingertips
Can your paper logs or Excel files do that?
Intuitive and Flexible Technology
We understand that there may be times when members of your staff do not have access to mobile technology. This is why Digiquatics patron tracking tools are designed in a way to make it easy to enter whole days of data all at once.
Even better, the Patron Count Importer Tool makes uploading old patron counts from Excel a breeze, so that you can already have a well-organized, big-picture perspective at hand right after you get started with the app.
You never have to worry about starting from square one when it comes to putting a robust and informative set of data to work for you. If you have the information, Digiquatics can integrate it.
Keep in mind that once you have your data collection system up and running, valuable information can easily be exported to local files or printed off as a hard copy so that you have the flexibility you need to use your information exactly how you want to use it.
Powerful Predictive Technology at Your Fingertips
That’s not all.
In the future, the Digiquatics teams plan on integrating more and more cutting-edge predictive services including:
- Estimation tools to help you get an idea of how busy the pool will be in seasons to come
- Helping you understand exactly how many new staff you will need to hire
- Coordinating existing data with weather reports to provide day by day predictive data
The bottom line?
If you are looking for the best pool management technology available, your search stops here.
Only DigiQuatics does the job of 16 other aquatics management apps all-in-one. You will not find a more integrated and comprehensive system out there.
So does this technology really work? Well, the numbers speak for themselves. DigiQuatics has 646,569 patron counts logged and counting.
So the question is, what are you waiting for?
It’s time to take the plunge and dive into a more comprehensive and effective pool management system with a no-obligation 30-day free trial.
After all, we want you to manage pools, not paper.
Come check us out today to find out more.